Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Breakfast

Made it to the airport with plenty of time to spare. We decided to get some breakfast so we get a seat at the Fridays close to to our gate. It's 10:25 AM. I see no breakfast items on the menu so I ask them what is available for breakfast. I know they serve breakfast type food at the airport Fridays because I have had breakfast here before. I am informed that they stopped serving breakfast at 10. In what world is breakfast over at 10? I am pretty sure that it runs until at least 11. Its just another reason to the long list of why its time for a new revolution, I mean seriously, if stopping breakfast service at 10 isn't a legitimate reason for revolution then what is.

The only thing that kept me from flipping out was the bloody mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment