Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tomorrow is the day that Cole and I begin our road trip. The route has been more or less planned out. We will make our way from Bigfork, MT to Portland OR, taking about 2 days of leisurely travel to get there.  After a partial day of looking around Portland, we will make our way to the Pacific coast and meander south, checking out the lost coast, Redwood National Park, and what ever else we run across that is interesting, eventually cutting back inland to Chico, CA where we will spend 5 or so days at my brothers house. I have to say, I am very excited for this trip. I just love road trips, especially when there is no real schedule to worry about and I can stop as often as I want and take the time to see and experience the many amazing places there are out there along the way. This will not be a trip of trying to get from point A to point B in as little time as possible. This will be more fun than Disney Land as a kid :)

1 comment:

  1. You truly are your mothers child. I still love to travel and would make it a career if I could. Have a safe and fun trip, you and Cole. You are making lifetime memories which are worth more than Gold. Call once in a while

    ReplyDelete